Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G'day NOPE for today C
  2. Gday NOPE (my mornings complete) C
  3. G'day NOPE C
  4. G'day world NOPE starts this day C
  5. G'day ImI Yes you'll get that and more. It does get better.... and you get to call the shots, not the nicotine. Chris
  6. G'day The thing that most struck me about JWG is that even though he got cancer after he gave away the smokes, he never just gave in and went back and smoked! As a smoker yes I would have said , what tha. And died with a cig in my stupid head. But I'm not! A Smoker! Thanks. JWG. Chris
  7. G'day Not One Puff..... E very min when they come thick and fast. E very hour like they want from you. E very day.... EVER. I get to admit that I'm an addict and I do every day. It's bitter/ sweet. Bitter that I ever did smoke. Never forget that rage! SWEET. It really does get better. chris
  8. Gday hey sorry couldn't wait to use that pic! Seriously... I won $200 on a poker machine in 2001. It's not getting my money so I have not played a machine since, so it can't get it back! I'm a winner! I've tilted the odds in my favour. Same with smoking. I havn't smoked for 2 1/2 years. I deserved every one of those days of freedom. They are mine. YES MINE. I treasure each and every one off those days of that 2 1/2 years and I get to keep them. I Got to pay for each of those 40 years of smoking too! Im not going back. I'm not giving up those precious days. chris
  9. G'day world NOPE C
  10. G'day I'm upset, cause I am. But the reaction of the smokers. Really... it's a bit diferent from what I had when I was an underage smoker.... they really wanted a stop to this addiction. You have got cheer that !!! Please really please. We have come a long way from my my youth. 50!per cent of folk smoked. Now it's less it's down to 12 per cent now in Australia. There are kids out that have never seen anyone smoke! 2 and 1/2 year example from me. I hope my grandkids don't smoke, regards Dave
  11. G'day world NOPE starts this day C
  12. G'day GITW one,timid, sneaky, it doesn't count, only have to buy one( not the packet) it doesn't count..... cause I was only trying to see watt this smoking thing was about. Can't hurt? Really? it's just one. One can't hurt.... Can it? thats me. pick me. Im It. No I'm not. C
  13. G'day Every time you face a crave and it fails and you prevale. 2 things happen. It gets weaker. You get stronger. Next time you meet you have the upper hand. C
  14. G'day NOPE to start today C
  15. G'day NOPE to start the day C
  16. G'day it's NOPE from me C
  17. G'day Jo pimples aren't so bad.... really. Keep away from mirrors C
  18. Gday notsmokenjoe There is a simple explanation, young lady. Its known as your teenage years. Yep...sorry.... pimples and all Chris
  19. Cbdave replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Gday You wear crocs! Did you know they are the most effective birth prevention device on the planet C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.