Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G'day Jim Im an extinct smoker after 2 1/2 ish years. Loved your post, in some ways I need to be reminded. I'm still an adict, always will be. ( it's a 40year plus chemical time thing) reading helps me maintain the rage ...lest I forget! Regards Chris
  2. Gday NOPE starts the day C
  3. G'day NOPE to start the day C
  4. Gday NOPE for me C
  5. Gday Jo "Extinct smoker" yes I resemble that comment. Well said..... I'll add that to my vocabulary C
  6. Gday NOPE from me C
  7. G'day NOPE for me C
  8. Gday NOPE starts this day C
  9. Gday NOPE starts my day C
  10. Gday NOPE starts my day C
  11. Gday now I'm really out of kilter first a late sunday now an early Monday which is still a Sunday! a NOPE still a NOPE C
  12. Gday NOPE ... better late than never!.... bloody phones C
  13. Gday NOPE and wishing her luck C
  14. Gday NOPE starts my day C
  15. G'day NOPE for today C
  16. G'day NOPE starts this day C
  17. Gday NOPE for me C
  18. Gday its NOPE regardless of the day C
  19. Gday NOPE from me C
  20. G'day NOPE from me C
  21. G'day NOPE for me C
  22. Gday NOPE starts this day C
  23. G'day ! Well deserved! congratulations! C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.