Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. Gday here is a NOPE to start the day C
  2. G,day settle down. a bluey.. is simply... undershirt. cause it’s blue it’s workwear. Its not white they will not kick you out of the pub. Or pintch your bum.
  3. G,day No pic.... I’ll let you use your imagination. Yes and feel free ( like me ) to flatter me C
  4. G,day Its Queensland. Its hot. Too hot to be too restricted. So it’s Free Balling for me! Shorts to the knees Least something should drop out the bottom Yes you heard it Jo no Aussie rule shorts for me. Ask her bet she’s got a lot of pics C
  5. G’day I have a quit... he’s 3. I’m very proud of him. Course I am, I’m a parent! But he’s 3. He’s just a toddler. He’s curious willfull and ready to explore the world. But there are dangers out there. My job is to protect. I’m a parent and that’s what I do. I set boundary’s. They don’t just restrict. They give a protective zone for my quit to grow strong and experience the world. As he grows up against those barriers it time to loosen them and let him grow some more. There is one that will never be lossened and that ones NOPE. Not One Puff Ever. Its a quit killer. Simple as that. That line in the sand that can’t be crossed. Like I said.... I’m a parent. It’s my duty To Love
  6. G’day NOPE starts my day C
  7. G’day Togs or swimming togs C
  8. G’day NOPE cause I can. No weaselling nico lovin urge will ever get this quit. C
  9. G’day Queenslanders call our beer xxxx cause we can’t speel good C
  10. Gday Spuds.... or Tatters
  11. G’day you really are proforming a death defying feat...... C
  12. G’day NOPE starts my day C
  13. G’day Joe I was told told drop bears was a Sydney problem? Don’t you in Victoria burn them nests out in the summer months with those massive bushfires and kill of the remains with sodden winter rains and freezing blasts of winter antartic wheather. Here in Qld has never been great drop bear country. They never get a clear drop on thier prey in the rainforest canopy. Once on the forest floor they fall prey themselves to the bush turkeys. The bush turkeys lay thier eggs on the drop bear carcass and cover them with massive piles of rotting leaf litter. The warmth of mass of humus hatches the eggs and the carcasses supply food for the newly hatched chicks. Isn’t nature smart. Anyway up till reciently we have had started to have a problem with curious overseas visitors leaving the relative safety of sandy coast. Yep you guessed it puts them in the forest with the bush turkey. But nature is grand, it’s all about checks and balances. As the number of visitors come in fatal contact with Bush turkey the number of humpback whales are increasing, and the whale watching boats. Just one of those boats goes missing it’s 60 to 100 visitors.... easy to hide a few doz bush turkey Nos in those figures. And Jo you can talk about it openly. It’s been talked about for the last 200 old years and never made any difference. I don’t know why perhaps they have to find out for themselves. They come for whatever reason and become part of the food chain it’s only nature. My advise when visiting Queensland you got to eat like a local and smell like part of the landscape. In Qld it’s a simple breakfast of a piece of whole meal toast, vegemite on that and smashed advocardo on top. The diferent types of avo’s fruit at diferent times of the year ensuring a year long supply. The pic is some growing in my back yard probably from a seed buried by a bush turkey. Regards Chris
  14. G’day NOPE s the way start a day C
  15. G’day a bit of local knowledge https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-bring-to-the-Australian-Drop-Bear-feeding-safari-Ive-booked-Any-tips-on-how-to-get-the-most-out-of-the-experience
  16. G’day NOPE.... Just for today, pledge that you will not smoke. Not one puff, ever. C
  17. G’day NOPE. Note One Puff Ever. Cause that One Puff will put me that place. That place was wishing I was where I am right now.... C
  18. G’day NOPE. Note One Puff Ever. Cause that One Puff will put me that place. That place was wishing I was where I am right now.... C
  19. G’day NOPE to start the day C
  20. G’day Having experience with a locally advanced agressive cancer that left no option but radical surgery it’s a bit diferent to think of a cancer that requires kinder treatments. Surgery, radiation and chemo, invasive and radical to the extreme. So if your able have treatments that are less a burden... Hang in there Chris
  21. G’day N.O.P.E. Amazingly simple to operate. Apply dayly. Contact the train for further praise and encouragement. C
  22. G’day My uncle lived in a house with his wife and 4 daughters. Massive toilet paper use and more often than not a higher than average sewer blockages.... His practical advise to me was to give Ever full roll a slight squash. Place the roll on a hard surface, gently with the the heel of the hand on the roll apply pressure till the carboard tube in the middle gets a more oval shape. Slows up the rotation and of course slows the consumption. He still left the seat in the up position every now and then, I think it was to remind the girls he still lived there..... Chris
  23. G’day How did ya go? c
  24. G’day world nothing beats a NOPE to start your day C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.