Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  3. G’day NOPE (may the 4th be with you)
  4. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  5. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  6. G’day NOPE NOPE NOPE
  7. G’day Turkish style flatbread...... 250 gm self raising flour 250 gm plain yogurt ( room temp) ( yes that’s right 2 ingredients equal quantities) mix and roll into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and leave 1/2 hour. Roll out with rolling pin on floured board to 3 to 4 mm thick rounds( 1/6 inch) cook in dry pan. Makes a lighter style of flatbread. Will fold easy for wraps etc. great for moping up sauces, use as a substitute for nan bread.
  8. G’day Not One Puff ......Ever
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  10. G’day NOPE rhymes with hope... I like that
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  12. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  13. G’day ANZAC day 2020 ..... at the bottom of the driveway
  14. G’day NOPE.........
  15. G’day Jo i think we’re all a bit saddened.... such a waste ....just doing thier job
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk ....Mangroves
  17. G’day sorry got this old lame dad joke
  18. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  19. G’day Its a simple NOPE today my morning walk
  20. G’day Well the butterfly didn’t like it much either. He was in the web but not stuck fast cause of the dew. The spiders stuck too couldn’t move because of the dew. We eased the butterfly off with a coupla leaves and he fell to the ground. At first we though “he’s stuffed”, but the sun warmed him up and off he flys.
  21. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  22. Gday so you wouldn’t like one of these.....?
  23. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.