Everything posted by Latoya
-
old but new
Thanks she is doing well, She hasn’t smoked despite her husband still smoking I wouldn’t dare tell her I have been smoking cigars
-
old but new
Hey guys I was here 3 years ago, it helped me quit smoking Newports. About 6 months ago my client passed and I have been smoking cigars now on the regular. Today I vowed to stop smoking them.
-
Checking in
Hey Everyone 🙂 wanted to check in and let you know how awesome this site is. I am 3 years cigg free and couldn’t have did it without everyone here. I am forever grateful!
-
Hi Guys
I will always remember you all as part of my support group to stop the cigarettes . I wouldn't have made it without you. Didn't even think i could do it ,but coming up here everyday doing the daily nope and collaborating with people that had the same goals as me pulled me through. It will be 2 years December 12th. I am a firm believer that groups like these really work if It worked for me. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart ❤️
-
Hi Guys
I know its been awhile, I recently moved to North Carolina and celebrated my 12 month anniversary smoke free with my mom. I want to thank you guys so much for the support that helped my quit so much easier.?????
-
Octain is 4 Months Quit Today!!
Yay!! You are doing it. Enjoy it
-
Jetblack is 7 Months Quit Today!!
So happy for you!
-
Wednesday 11th April 2018
Hey Octain We doing this
-
Wednesday 11th April 2018
Nope
-
Saturday 7th April 2018
Nope im on a roll☺
-
Friday 16th March 2018
Nope
-
Latoya is 3 MOnths Quit Today!!
Thanks everyone?. I feel so honored with all the support I get from everyone here. It's been a whole 3 months with not one smoke, hell sometimes I still can't believe i really quit! Most days I honestly now feel like I never smoked. Then I do have those days where I think about a smoke for all of 5 seconds. Now I am a firm believer that anything is possible. Much Love?
-
Wednesday 28th February 2018
Nope
-
Tuesday 27th February 2018
Nope
-
Sunday 25th February 2018
Nope not for me ever again!
-
It's Babs Birthday Today !!!
Happy belated Babs
-
What Have You Done With Money Saved?
I haven't but i am going to start. I believe I smoked at least 5 packs a week. which gives me 200 more a month, i can't believe this.
-
Sunday 18 th February 2018
Nope
-
Newbie quit date (09/02/18)
Welcome aboard Lee, my name is Latoya and 2 months ago I was feeling just like you, sometimes I still have days but stick it out its worth it! Our health and wealth depends on it. Everyone here is a blessing. We are all doing this together
-
Saturday 17 th February 2018
Nope
-
Tuesday, February 13
Nope no way
-
LaToya has 2 months today !!!
Thanks guys, i honestly can't imagine it be any easier without you guys. I dont know if I could have made it. I never stopped smoking for even a week before. This is like a miracle to me. I dont stink, i have more money and my health is better.?
-
Monday, February 12
Nope i have 2 months in today.. I feel so rejuvenated. Nope Nope Nope
-
Jetblack Is 4 Months Smoke Free Todat!!
Kudos Jb.... I'm right behind ya!!!!
-
Berkenshiredrifter Is 1 Month Smoke Free Today!!
congrats Bert