Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latoya

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latoya

  1. Hey mom I'm so happy you came we can do this!
  2. How do I put a picture up?
  3. Well i am happy someone else is using it too. I tried today but at work i was driving and couldn't focus, so i threw a patch back on. I'm not ready yet but I will not touch a cigarette. Good luck to us we will beat it
  4. I needed to hear that thanks
  5. Amen
  6. Yes let's be free together!!!!
  7. Just wanted to share that this is my 3rd full day without smoking. This morning i decided to Go without the patch. I lasted until 330pm at work and had to put a patch on. I was so happy that I didnt just indulge in a drag but frustrated I needed the patch on.
  8. I will not ever even take a drag....Nope
  9. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Thanks, i thought I was doing something wrong
  10. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    So happy i found this site thanks to you all
  11. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I cant stand the withdrawals, Mine are bad. I get so frustrated but i will take your advice and use them for a short period @maryland
  12. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Thanks @reciprocity
  13. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    THANKS @PeaceTrain I am determined this time @MarylandQuitter I am wearing a patch though I hope this dosent slow the process
  14. Latoya replied to Latoya's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I am determined this time @MarylandQuitter I am wearing a patch though I hope this dosent slow the process
  15. Nope im not gonna do it!
  16. Latoya posted a topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hi everyone I am a newbie its been 2 days now, i pray every nite this is the last time I quit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.