Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8.. I know.. I'm thinking, I'm thinking and it hurts, it hurts.. haha
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 You just did, twice I might add...? I'm struggling with 2 and 1.. !!
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 I'm not brutal am diligent...?
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Hahahaha.. ooopppss
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    78 Good evening Jo, how's you? I feel like we're passing ships these days.. haha
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 That sounds about right.. not sure about garden, need to go for the messages cos those pesky weans greetin that they need fed..!! I always miss the weekend sun..?
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Oooww I think I found it..?
  8. Oooooowwww I love pistachio
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Mornin slippy, how's you ?
  10. Whoop, whoop @Seren, 2 months quit is a fantastic thing, keep pushing forward. You can do this..?
  11. Hi Barry, fluffy here....... Just wanted to say....... Whoop whoop @barry, Congrats or 7 stupendous months you're doing a fantastic job keep it up my friend ?
  12. It Saturday, my head is banging, I wonder why....?
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Good evening G, we have a gloriously sunny morn, I've got a sore head and all my muscles hurt from laughing so much yesterday..?
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 Sorry Jo...... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Ya wee shite...?
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3.. Am here.. thanks G sorry to doubt you ?
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 slippys sweet dreams seem sincere Yours don't G how come..?? That hurts my feelings
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 awww thank u
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Am gonna luv yis and leave yis ?
  20. hat
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oopps am i going down... 3
  23. Knock me down with a feather, you can make pineapple jam..?? Is it sweet, savoury, wee bit of both.. spit it out somebody (not literally of course..!!) I make 2, I'm a woose (Don't think that's how to spell it, can someone get the G.Ps on the line to check) mild one for me and spicy for hubby.. So the answer would be mild.. haha Doritos to scoop.. cool original or chilli heatwave
  24. Ooowww I never had a screwtwoball before..!! Is it fun..?? Got nufink for Y except yellow opal fruits..!!
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 aaawww thank you slippy ? What did I do..??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.