Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy Birthday wee fluffy me!!!
Thank you @Tammy.. I haven't been around much myself but look at you girl ... rocking your 8 month quit... ?
- Christa326 is 6 months Smoke Free!
-
Tammy is 8 Months Smoke Free!
Whoop whoop.....8 months already .. I am so happy for you my friend xx
- MLMR is 6 Months Smoke Free!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday Poll: Eggs.....
I can't eat eggs ... but when I could and when i make them for the clan my omelettes are the same as yours weegie.. I never fold but always finish under grill..?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Phrase Connect Game
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I laughed at the song not tummy and toes ? I luv that song.. sums me rigjt up at the moment... ?? Aawwww catlover sorry to hear about your tummy.. hope your tummy and hubbies toe feels a wee bit better soon..??
-
Phrase Connect Game
Don't make me say it again..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
You could curdle milk with that face..