Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to JB 883's topic in Socializing
    Did someone say camel ????.....
  2. Right now ...I'm watching my life long friend life ebb away due to Pancreatic cancer...probably brought on by smoking... A few months in to my quit ,I started to learn her all I had learned here....all fell on deaf ears.... When she was diagnosed at Xmas time...I felt this huge sense of how I had failed her... How can I help these folks who are on the Train ,when I carnt even help the person who means the world to me...this went round and around my thoughts... I came back here and listened to you newbies...and learned .... You Can Lead A Horse To Water But Carnt Make It Drink....we can only give the tools...you have to want to quit...and stay quit.... Thank you Newbies...sometime us old timers need help too.... Glad your here..and I'm so happy for you all...freedom is wonderful...xxx
  3. Hi and welcome Lee... Well I've got some great news for you !!!! There is a train full of quitters here..who will say yes you can...all you need is the desire to be free.... Congrats on already being onbe week smoke free.. There is tons of stuff to read here,and videos to watch .go to the main page...they pinned in a green square...we also have....a DAILY NOPE thread..head over there...its a promise you make to yourself ,you will not take one puff that day...this really helps ...we take it day by day... It's a bit quieter of a weekend here...but I'm sure others will be along soon go welcome you . Looking forward to getting to know you better... Just ask if we can help you in anyway...
  4. Never Take Another Puff !!!!....NOPE !!!
  5. Oh !!! He's already there..going for his first gold !!!! LOL....
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 I fight on !!!! Till the end !!!
  8. I Tried !!!! Oh how I Tried !!!!
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I tried...2 to 1...out numbered....stinkin sticks !!!!
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 I'm stuffed !!
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 keeping you sticks at bay !!!
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 nooooo
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 and play games .gosh your good !!!
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 no chance !!!
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  21. Congratulations Ellen...keep going....hope to see you drop by ,and tell how your doing ...
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2..who me ????.....never ....
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.