Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
-
What we know about Colleen
egg eating chicken huh?
- chicks or sticks
-
Paul- what I now know.
Also in firing line- Paul, clicked over to friend him and see his picture bigger....what the hell is a box shitter doing on your shoulder? So he is the next target... what do you know? dad had a fury, likes beer and at least three brothers- got all that off one post.
-
Scooby doo -what do you know about Sue
Throwing SUEBEDOO in the fire. What do you know about her? Lives on island near green things, maybe? Talks funny. likes the sgt
-
What Do we Know About bakon?
I had to google that. you islanders do that on purpose me thinks
- on the absolute edge
-
I Smoked Today
what will work? ask yourself if need be.. what do you need to quit, what is the hold up or thing that causes you not to believe you can or is pushing you towards it, smoking work place, boredom, lack of what? Carry a tank of o2 around for a day maybe? not to scare you but to see how its going to match your wardrobe later. Or carry a dog turd around...see how bad it smells Or eat plain food for week, cant taste anyways when smoking lots of other reasons to quit besides cancer...
- Roll Call
-
Yoo Hoo...Miss Nancy
Big count down starting soon?
-
Beautiful butterfly,Doreen, has not smoked for 10 months!
Pretty cool going.
- chicks or sticks
-
What Do we Know About bakon?
Thanks everyone he also has a slight hang over from punishing himself with beer. Bad boy- more beer. So I got a bike, wife, garage, job, attitude and like women. Good summary.
- Roll Call
- 70 years. D Day
-
70 years. D Day
The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you." — Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower's message to the troops before the invasion, 1944
-
I Smoked Today
Come stay with me this week. You can watch chemo in action and I can step on your throat whenever you light up. Your not occasional if it's even once a day. Your torturing yourself at constant withdrawal and waiting out to the fix long periods. I smoked one a day for three months one time and still never quit.
-
on the absolute edge
All normal. It will pass. Your doing fine. Go reward yourself for what you have accomplished already. I always tell people to buy a treat for each day the first two weeks. Anything you normally would pass on. A magazine a book a hair brush. Something you want to reward yourself for the work you put in. Have to treat yourself because it's hard the first week
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
I love pussies Cats I don't care either way
-
UK Face to Face Summer Get Together - sign up
Dress code. Everyone in a plaid skirt and silly hat. No panties and nylons optional. Men be sure to shave around the dangler and tuck it backwards in case of a wardrobe malfunction same for the women but also hit the pits and chest in case of a pop open button Everyone can share Tracey toothbrush since one is more than enough for ten people on the island Drinking will be done until our conversation insults the queen or other parts of world can understand us because we lose then accent ( rest of world knows that accent is fake anyways. Only the islanders believe it's real) Sleeping will be done in shifts and two to a bed. Women feet toward window, men towards door for quicker run away when your eyes open and see who you picked after too many pints Men and men discouraged as you will probably get stuck in door running out together Women together. Take pictures and think about bakon while doing it
-
Roll Call
Julie babs sgt all AWOL Who else missing?
-
chicks or sticks
Find me somebody to love Somebody. Somebody. Find me find me find me To love anybody find me somebody Queen is awesome Four
-
I Smoked Today
What's the update? Thread little old now. Want to quit and need motivation, live with someone going through chemo. Just one week. Then pray you never need to.