Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. Rozuki commented on jillar's blog entry in Pick of the Week
    I have read many of JWG's postings on the original site...he was quite inspirational in his take on things. Thanks, @jillar, for saving these gems to pass along!
  2. Congrats, @Dianne! Celebrate your accomplishment and KTQ! 😷🎉
  3. Congrats on reaching the 3 month milestone, @Katgirl! Reward yourself and KTQ! 🎉😷
  4. Congrats, @Mee aka Linda! Three years is terrific....celebrate your milestone and KTQ! 😷🎉
  5. Good save on your quit, @Steven Drojensky! I had a smoking dream early in my quit...I woke up crying out and for a few minutes thought I had really smoked.....but my initial response was anger to think I had blown my quit then one of relief to know it was only a dream or rather a nightmare!! Carry on! 😷
  6. Congrats, @Paul723! Celebrate your 8 year anniversary of freedom and KTQ! 😷🎉
  7. Congrats, @Kris! Getting through that 1st month is special....so celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😷🎉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.