Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missdixie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Missdixie

  1. THANK YOU everyone!! I appreciate it! Sometimes I can't believe its been this long since I quit, but then there are times it seems to have flown by, especially after the first couple of months, which felt like years. I am looking forward to my spot on the Lido Deck, hopefully with a cute waiter serving me very large drinks with umbrellas in them!
  2. Thank you all for the congrats!! Time is flying by!! Marching on to the Lido deck!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.