Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeffrey

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jeffrey

  1. Hi Guys and Gals- Hey it's probably not the usual to come onto your own Celebration Post, but I love all of you ( now...watch it [LOL} ) and can't do it without you. Never met a group of people who were so unconditional and so caring. I have to laugh sometimes (at myself) because I see all of your caring and mature responses, even to the toughest posts and think, Wow, Paul, you need to be like these fine people...I know they mean business, but they are not judgmental with it. I think that's my problem because....I'm "temperamental." Actually I'm 25% temper and 75% mental. :rolleyes: Thanks for remembering me....thanks for everything. Paffy
  2. :dance2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE !!!
  3. GreenLover- Congrats on Three Years, what an example and inspiration for all of us ! I always pay attention to your posts and you have given me a big boost, many times. Happy Day ! paul
  4. :wacko22: NOPE from Pennsylvania...I'm here 'cause I'm not all there !
  5. :pleasantry: Colleen- 18 Months...A Year and a Half....however you slice it....THAT'S BIG TIME !!! CONGRATS !!!
  6. CP- Congrats on One Month ! Awesome ! :)
  7. Jackie- Congrats on 3 Months...You da Bomb ! paul <_<
  8. DD- 11 Months...that's BIG !!! Good Job, I admire you ! paul
  9. Congrats on 11 Months....Awesome !
  10. :bye: NOPE for November...on to December, a Day at a Time !!!
  11. NOPE !!! :)
  12. Stu- Congrats on 10 months...that's AWESOME ! Sorry I was unable to be on the Forum yesterday. Always identify with your posts. You're the "real deal." paul :)
  13. NOPE ! Happy Holiday to all !!! :D
  14. Julie-Congratulations....10 months is BIG !!! :D
  15. NOPE for ME !!!! :)
  16. NOPE !!! :blink:
  17. NOPE...Count me in !!!
  18. A Happy Saturday, NOPE !!! :P
  19. :laugh3: NOPE....No frickin way !!!
  20. :lol2:NOPE....No WAY !!!
  21. A Double NOPE, backwards. I screwed up but I didn't smoke.
  22. Joe- Congrats on ONE YEAR ! That is an awesome accomplishment. Good Going ! paul :)
  23. Late night NOPE with El Bandito !!! :)
  24. Congratulations Mason !!! Great job to be at 5 Months. Awesome! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.