Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. Nice treat!! Good news is it won't ride up if you fall over drunk again either ;) Happy 10 days Sarah. x
  2. Dors 03-07-2014 Lace 2-28-2014 Ladybug 2-3-2014 Soberjulie 01-25-2014 comrade simba 1-21-2014 WYE 01-16-2014 Tracey 22-11-2013 action 12-10-2013 MarylandQuitter 10-07-2013 SueBeDoo 29-09-2013 Gemzee 30-8-2013 Corporal Nancy 07-07-2013 Pippa 07-11-2013 Colleen 06-02-2013 Fay 5-12-2013 Jenny 05-24-12 Lisa 09-16-2012 babs"the original egg"609 7-13-2012 Marti 12-3-2014
  3. sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, ((Doreen)). I get you have things to do but try and rest it off as much as you can. Best thing for any illness is always rest. xx
  4. Tough emotional week, like gritty tough. Living on my nerves but wasn't really concerned about my quit which felt safe and of course, is still safe. My kids are away for the weekend so I can relax and maybe I just drunk too much? Mum lit up in front of me, a conversation went horribly wrong with Chris, then from nowhere - massive crave! Like huge crave, what the hell, where from?! Before I know it I'm out of bed and hunting the house for cigarettes...jeez, really have no idea! I got to the point where I wasn't sure what i would do when i found them so posted an sos, wanted to make sure i was accountable. I'm still shaky emotionally, that was very real and very raw. Don't want to smoke, my quit is as safe as it can be but I feel like crud and exhausted :(
  5. The right of passage that is falling over drunk :) Sound like some great friends and good work from you going home too. xx
  6. I am ok, and still smoke free. That was pretty raw and very surprising! Thank you and hopefully it was a stand alone thing and I just think move on and don't over analyse? I cried so much my eyes are swollen this morning, stupid emotional triggers, ended up crying cause I was looking for the cigs when I didn'treally want to smoke?? I got me some crazy in this trigger loaded head I guess. I truly appreciate the talking me down and the ability to put an sos and make myself accountable. Even if it was interspersed with internal nuttiness. x
  7. cancer tried for me,couldn't keep me ;) Nor could near death. Do you know who I am!! All good.
  8. got ya back trish. x
  9. Trish, you made the difference with my post, thank you. x
  10. wow, this not smoking is a tough crowd. Julie and all of you, thank you, I won't forget. x
  11. man in a skirt will be pissed. But hey, my mum may be a cheating f wit but I think she took her non cigs (proper cheat) to bed. Chat froze, i am ok i think and tough luck if not, there aren't any cheating methods here. will kiss cheating mum inthe morning!
  12. faced, I am ok. i am ok.
  13. I havent facee this before
  14. please into chat
  15. why? and where did this come from
  16. the girls!!! please dont smoke
  17. my girls milly and bella
  18. because of copd
  19. i dont smoke because i lead.
  20. jeez thank god, I dont know where they are. that son of a bitch, 21 ******* years and he dont know why he's with me. shiiit, where did this come from!
  21. I am not smoking but i proper have just searched for them! oh my god man a skirt will be pissed. dont let me, jesus why is this so hard
  22. i said dont smoke!
  23. literally crying, why?
  24. I know there are cigs in this here house somewhere! I want to be accountable, I have tears and I don't even want to smoke! I wish this were over and I weredone, and I will be fine but shit, this is hard!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.