Reciprocity
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: A-Z Animals in pictures
Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
-
Boo,s 5 days countdown to the lido deck !!!!!!!
You Sooooooo have this Boo! We're counting down now :D
-
Saturday 4 th March 2017
NOPE for me too! It's Saturday after all. Why ruin it by smoking!
-
chicks or sticks
Ho Hummm ..................... ZERO
- chicks or sticks
-
The QT Stick Cave
- chicks or sticks
-
Good things
Feeling good about yourself is a good thing .... a very good thing. Quitting smoking is a big part of that. You no longer have to worry about all those things you worried about before because you smoked then. It's cool that other positive things came your way at the same time!
-
Freedom
Two lives improved - what an accomplishment :D Congrats!
- chicks or sticks
-
Just trying to figure out a few things
OK here's the story as far as I know it ; 1. I picked an avatar that has a pig on a beach - just because I thought it looked different and unusual. 2. Stewie posted a reply to my introduction post and referred to me as "Pig Lover". 3. I have since posted a lot of pig pictures on various threads. That's it, Pretty simple. I don't live on a farm nor do I own a Pig. The name Reciprocity I picked because it refers to giving something and taking something of relative equal value. That's what we really do here right? Give what we can and take what we need? It's a reciprocal interaction. So attaching a pic of the real me and my daughter, taken a couple of years ago. (No Pigs anywhere) Here's a pic of my summer girl:
-
Just trying to figure out a few things
Can't be that video. Only Me & Bakon have a copy of that but, since you brought it up ............. here's a teaser.
-
chicks or sticks
Had to drive home from work a 2 hour stress-test :angry: -3
-
Just trying to figure out a few things
^^ If you're easily offended - just close your eyes when you visit some pages lol. It's all in good fun though, which is what we all need ................. more fun :D
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 3rd March 2017
^^ And I thought I was late to the party :rolleyes:
-
chicks or sticks
No worries - I'm here now -3
-
What is
-
The QT Stick Cave
Security Missy looks bad-ass ....... well, actually I wasn't looking at her behind :rolleyes:
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
I'll call the reno guy and get him over to the stick cave to put an addition onto that trophy room :P
-
Days Until Spring 2017
Can't wait. Getting tired of winter :(
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 3rd March 2017
Whew .... almost missed the NOPE boat taday :blink:
-
Chicks.. I've found us a cave !!!
Oh oh ................