Everything posted by Colleen
-
Should I finish the bottle?
480 calories in a bottle...that said there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating light to fit some wine in at the end of the day :on_the_quiet2:
- chicks or sticks
-
Should I finish the bottle?
What kind of red wine? And do you fill the glass up to the top or no?
-
Should I finish the bottle?
Just remember to log the calories ;)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
New rider on the train
Welcome MrsFergie :) Please feel free to reach out to any one of us if you need to!
-
Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense
My name is just Colleen :) Some people use to call me C.K. and Colly years ago but I hated it, so don't even think about it :)
-
Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense
You are leaving out the best ones! Jenny-fur and CatFish :) New pic please?
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 27th Nope pledge
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-7 Morning Chickies and Sticklets :)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- 26 March NOPE
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- 25 March NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
-
Cheat Alert****The sticks are cheating again
Really? How so? LMAO :lol2:
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
You get a never ending supply of Fig Newtons. I insert stinky feet.