Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. For what ? Being human? Love ya girl. Xoxo
  2. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  3. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  4. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  5. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Hi Bat :)
  6. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  7. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  8. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    mornin' all 11
  9. I don't believe the whispers ever go away. That's okay with me....they remind me of where I was...and where I am now...and there is NO FREAKIN' WAY i'm going back.
  10. beautiful Joe!! Outer Banks has been my family vacation spot for years My son will be stationed in Colorado Springs next so I think a trip out there will be in order. I've been up and down the East coast many times but I've never been anywhere West of Ohio so this will be cool.
  11. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Celebrations!
    happy birthday Petra!!! How old are you and how much do you weigh? :) enjoy the day!!
  12. That would be jimmy. Who likes changing her hair color and loves walking dead?
  13. copy and paste an image in the signature line
  14. haha...bakon! Positive thoughts for you Lisa!!
  15. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  16. But sometimes I get ridiculous I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
  17. woot woot!! Super duper proud of you!!
  18. And just like Humpty Dumpty You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me
  19. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  20. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.