Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sherry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sherry

  1. For me two Twizzlers (80 cals.) helped.. got them out before I ate so they were right there after meals,.. it helped me with the "hand to mouth" too that I missed with smoking.. now, I have about 1/2 a bag of Twizzlers just sitting in the cupboard since I don't need them anymore.. after 7 months I really should throw them out :P
  2. CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!!!!! :D
  3. Oh, a VERY happy Congratulations on your 3 months free!! :yahoo:
  4. A happy 5 months to you Nay Nay, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
  5. Congratulations!! :D
  6. Yay yay and YAY :D .. soooo very happy for you sweetie, Congratulations!! :wub:
  7. Aw, Joe, Sooo happy for you! Congratulations!! :D
  8. 72 hours to go... you're getting close!! :D
  9. A week done and dusted! Congratulations!!!! :D
  10. Just down to 5 days now.... are you getting excited!!!! :yu:
  11. A month down - Congratulations!! you've got this, keep rock'n!! :music:
  12. Congratulations 4 months is awesome!! :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.