Everything posted by Humbled
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Home Remedies for colds and such...
Just saw this -LOL I am glad it worked out for you!! And yes Neti Pot gross but definitely works.
- chicks or sticks
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Sandman
-
Little DD ...
Sorry DD I am way late on this but she is adorable -wish my 2 girls were still at that stage
- chicks or sticks
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Lady Luck!
- Word Association Game
-
Actions days to the lido....yipeeee
Now it;s getting exciting
-
Thursday 9th NOPE
Good Job E! I will join you for a great day of NOPE!
-
I'm still doing it
Well done that is awesome - be proud of yourself you already got past the first week and more in unordinary circumstances too. Good Luck on your move and your quit.
-
Wednesday 8th NOPE
NOPE for me!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Big 7 for Dors :)
Congrats on 7 months smoke-free that is huge. Well done!