Everything posted by PorkandPancakes
-
chicks or sticks
1 hey Joe, yes a party at my brothers who lives a few hours away from us so headed away over the weekend. Fabulous fun but now we're all exhausted!
- chicks or sticks
-
Eight months.....
Thank you guys
-
One week Indi!!!
Well done Eve and Indi. I love seeing you support each other. Really good job both of you.
-
Four Months for Skillfulabbot
Congrats skill, you've shown strength and resilience through this quit, even when surrounded by smokers at parties and when temptation is ever present. You should be proud of yourself.
-
CHICKS RULE :)
Oh Saz, sorry I missed this. Them sticks, give em a victory and they're all like 'yo! High five y'all! We're like, so freakin amazin!' (Said in gruff boy tone) Bless those sticks. Not like us ladies that are oh so modest in their victories (
-
Maybe we need a ! Who's here ! Count..
I'm here. Been a busy June but things should be calmer this next month.
-
Hello. I just quit!
Hello Quitter, some great advice already. Looking forward to supporting your quit. Welcome aboard
- Hi and sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier
-
chicks or sticks
2 Oh my goodness. I step away for the weekend s d look what happened?! Sorry chicks, I let you down! But I'm back again!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-20 Woo hoo! <insert firework gif here>
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Babe of the Day
Thought for a minute that was Doreen eating your sausage Boo
- chicks or sticks
-
Myths and truths....
Myth: I miss the 'ah' moment Truth: the 'ah' moment didn't happen all the time anyway and truthfully I hated smoking. The few 'ah' moments were my body responding to nicotine withdrawal on the odd occasions I actually went over a couple of hours between smokes. It was entirely a product of satisfying the nicotine withdrawal. I was a slave to nicotine using 'ah' to persuade myself it was a choice.
-
Eight months.....
Oh my goodness, they get worse every time!! I love em! What a large, slightly slimy big sausage you have there!! To all else, thank you for your continued support. Visiting here truly does keep my quit reinforced. It serves as a great reminder both watching the successes, failures and struggles. I can learn from others mistakes and you never know when someone's post is the one that sticks in your mind or helps you later on. It's what it's all about.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Eight months.....
Come on, you know what I'm waiting for...... Doreen wants to see it too.....!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Missed a few congrats....Tracey,Daisy,and PorkandPancakes
Aw thanks Joe. It's sweet of you to look out for me. I'm not getting off the train for anything.
-
chicks or sticks
-11. You can see we're back again!
-
Eight months.....
On 19th June it was 8 months. I still can't believe I am a real non smoker. I still see people that don't know I quit. I have transitioned from feeling 'part of the smokers' to joining the non smokers. I feel sympathy for smokers and have come to accept that I can't help them all. I move ashtrays from outside tables do I don't have to smell them. I can sit with a table full of smokers and not smoke. I have drunk too much alcohol (on too many occasions) and remained firmly non smoking. This quitting malarkey just gets better and better. I can see that lido deck and I'm heading right for it but in my heart this is my first, my only, my 'sticky' quit. I cannot and will not ever let tobacco into my life because I couldn't do it again. I couldn't quit if I burst the bubble of this one! So I stay quit and super happy about it! I never liked it. I don't need it. I don't want it. I don't miss it. I am free. Doesn't get better than that! Happy tuesday folks.