A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
Just do it..
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
how do you do what you do to me?
I wish I knew... if I knew how you did it to me then I'd do it to you...
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Money makes the world go around
It makes the world go around.
You spin me right round baby right round
Edited August 9, 20188 yr by Sslip
Like a record baby right round eound round..
I love to love but my baby just loves to dance
Then love, love will tear us apart again
I love you though you hurt me so
And your love light shines like cardboard
You couldn't fight your way out a cardboard box
Am gonna box your ears if there's any more of that young lady..!!
You're doin my box in ?
You're cruisin for a bruisin
Your bark is worse than your bite
Bite my arse
You've bitten off more than you can chew
You chewin a brick or talkin ta me..?
You're built like a brick shithouse
Your face looks like the business end of a coo
Away take year face for a sh*te
Away 'n bile yer heed ya dafty
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.