Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 725.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

  • Author

Do you not think I have any shame?

You could go alphabetically?

 

You could go by age?

 

Isn't it ladies before gentlemen?

  • Author

I think you need to get you moves out there because one of you will have a little princess waking them up in about 4 hours expecting to be taken to the pool... so I'm gunna toss a coin, and jillar is going to call head or tails and I tell ya who goes first, yeah?

or not?

  • Author

do you think shane slipped off his chair?

Edited by notsmokinjo

I can't compete Jillar, shall I post mine in any case?

  • Author

yes, yes you should, do you want to be know as a squelcher?

I think for pure shock value and spitting of the coffee mine might win but.... I'm not in the competition and for life experience alone Jillar deserves to win.. I have like a gazillion questions?

Okay so here it is given you were brave enough to post yours (I found it a little surprising, but not shocking, not that I want to influence Judge Jo)

 

Spoiler

So yesterday (Friday) was my medical exam. Now I think you were trying to butt **** me a little before by claiming to be a winner without actually doing anything.

 

But the real butt **** was the prostate exam yesterday. It was kind of eye watering in any case, the doc was not gentle, but managed to get through it without too many dramas. Anyhow once finished up, he drew the screen across and provided tissues to clean up from the exam. It took a little while, he at least had the good grace to use plently of lube (no flowers though and not even a McDonald's happy meal). So eventually finished up cleaning up and pulled the boxers up.

 

Sadly it was only once I pulled them up that I realised there was a certain moistness from a small discharge from my **** that I hadn't accounted for during cleanup.

 

There's no dignity completing the rest of the physical with damp boxers on ?.

 

 

Would I do that to you? By the way I think mine is far more embarassing at least, wouldn't you agree?

Edited by Sslip

That's not shocking at all Shane, it's kinda funny. What would have been shocking would have been saying you pulled up your briefs because always figured you as a boxer man

You know what's shocking?

having a pap smear and the nurse sticking her thumb in your butt after!

I only wore any because I knew I had the physical yesterday ?

Do you think Jo is going to show us how shock is really done?

 

  • Author

I do think jillar has it. Because unless Shane had said "it took a while to 'clean' up cos little shane rather enjoyed the experience and I had to take care of business" there was no way that story, while funny and a little embarassing, was winning. Don't ya think?

I think I need to concede that you are ahead Jill. Is it wrong that I am impressed?

 

Jo are you going to show us how it is truly done or are we too amateur?

  • Author

Only if its wrong that I am impressed also don't ya think?

Oh I might post mine in confession later today because don't you think I enjoy sharing the shockage?

Ladies I need to be up in less than 4 hours and the birds are already singing. I'm going to take my leave. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, will you?

  • Author

What she said, but not too pleasant and not involving V for Vendetta or a bowl of icecream yeah?

Shall we all just agree there is nothing to see here? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.