Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

I don't care which passport the macadamia holds, can I just have my share cos they're delicious?

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 726.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

How could I ever hate you? Can you say something controversial, so I can I try being a little mad a you sometime?

  • Author

well you all don't hate me for my pizza loathing so how can i hate you for you lack of taste in nuts?

14 minutes ago, jillar said:

Is there a particular subject I should try or just surprise you?

 

Oh give it a whirl young lady, you think you have the capacity to shock and surprise?

Oh I got a little mad at that. Yep over it in about three quarters of a second, I think it's wise to accept a truce now isn't it?

Okay I tell you what the winner can be the one with the most shocking post next, you first, are you up for that?

See I think I may be going bolder, because I'm after it being hidden away in the answer is a question thread. Is yours that tame?

  • Author

maybe Jillar's trying to level the playing field by having it over there... trying to tame you down. Besides, who will judge it in here??

Maybe mine doesn't warrant a question mark?

On second thought since we're going for the shock maybe it should be over here amongst our friends?

I am prepared to overlook the lack of question mark if you can't make me choke on my coffee without one.

 

There no question mark here. Fire away!

27 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Okay I tell you what the winner can be the one with the most shocking post next, you first, are you up for that?

 

24 minutes ago, jillar said:

Sure, should we put them in the confessions thread?

 

Now young lady are you trying to back out of the already agreed format?

  • Author

Nothing shocks me... I would be the worst judge of the shock value.... I'm half tempted to participate, but I'll enjoy watchin you two do it...oh did that come out really wrong?

You know the good thing about going second is that I sneak a peek at your answer before deciding whether I can compete?

You do realize jo will probably wipe the floor with both of us combined don't you?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.