March 14, 20188 yr Author Do you think you can help us get Jillar out of jail Mike? Edited March 14, 20188 yr by notsmokinjo
March 14, 20188 yr Author Can you check with Whispers an Boo cos it might be because of her activity in the babe thread?
March 14, 20188 yr Author I may have been an accomplice, should I go over and beg for her release or will that just confuse em too much?
March 14, 20188 yr Author Do you expect me to cone up with the plan cos I'm the Aussie an that makes me a crook?
March 14, 20188 yr Who'd of thought they would get so waa waa about their Babe thread?! Edited March 14, 20188 yr by jillar
March 14, 20188 yr Author Weren't your ancestors the ones to send us to a sunny paradise as punishment?
March 14, 20188 yr Author I have shoe box of keys I got at the op shop.... Do you think one wi fit her cell?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.