Something about attachments

Hi @Cbdave ok using my phone now...not sure if this will help but this is what I do...

For photos/gifs is a bit of a pain but (oh and I am sure all those computer savvy ones out there are Gunna be  pissin themselves at this) for me is I search for the picture in Google images, clickonthe one I want that opens it, then I click on it again and select open picture in new window, then I go to the new window, then I copy the address from the top of the window then I paste it into the bit inhere where you type your post and the link opens the picture.

To put a photo in from my phone ...under the paper clip is Insert other media...if you click on that, then click on downloads you can put any of your photos or things in from the phone.

Hope that helps.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Gday

Managed to borrow a puter and edit/post a pic. looks like the forum desnt like Iphones.

Any know how to change my view on the phone off computer full view on. 

Tried Tapatalk again now that's got worse after the 3 error message I ditched it , it ditnt feel safe.IMG_0377.thumb.JPG.5f782a5515ee196e50214d9f60aa3fb0.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Gday

and again fail ....again

iso 11 update came with a new high compression format 

Unfortunately I can’t turn it off cause I have an iPhone 6 if it was a 7 yes you can

C

Gday

another go

25EE8A1D-244B-4CFE-B2E2-AAA93B4B8A65.png

D9B4D94B-AEC8-4238-AEA3-5C0A886EA739.png

Gday

well pimp my iPhone or what!

the simple way is to screenshot what you want. Saves it as a diferent file

Now if this works I will have screenshot a pic in my albums the resulting file is now jpg and will upload on the forum

shazam field mushrooms.....

D6902364-4982-4652-B18D-60F6E74E63FC.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...