Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Shape of Water !!!

Featured Replies

Nicky has watched this film in Australia... Says it's brilliant.

It released across the pond first...reaching the UK about 14 th February....

If anyone goes to see it...let me know if you like..!!!!

 

Is this another one of those opera things you chicks have been talking about lately?

Is this a film about hydro-topography?  If it is, count me in!

 

I've already confessed to my obsession with whitewater videos (AKA river porn).  Hydraulics, standing waves, eddy lines, rooster tails, haystacks, undercuts...I'm getting all worked up over here.

  • Author

Boo...come on..give me a break..I havnt a clue what your talking about...it's me ..remember...

Ok..I believe it's about a water creature...who a mute cleaner rescues....a bit like you and me lol....

Only  it would be the other way.... You water creature ..rescuing the cleaner.......

19 minutes ago, Boo said:

Is this a film about hydro-topography?  If it is, count me in!

 

I've already confessed to my obsession with whitewater videos (AKA river porn).  Hydraulics, standing waves, eddy lines, rooster tails, haystacks, undercuts...I'm getting all worked up over here.

Easy there my friend .........

119v3p0.jpg

 

Edited by reciprocity

Someone needs to separate Doreen and Boo.

 

26 minutes ago, Boo said:

Is this a film about hydro-topography?  If it is, count me in!

 

I've already confessed to my obsession with whitewater videos (AKA river porn).  Hydraulics, standing waves, eddy lines, rooster tails, haystacks, undercuts...I'm getting all worked up over here.

 

Boo, it is about a group of surfer guys who keep getting attacked by this rare breed of sea creature called the camel-toe shark.

It gets really deep into things.

 

 

15 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

Someone needs to separate Doreen and Boo.

 

The last time someone said that, it took a pry bar and a can of WD-40 to get us apart.  What we've got is special!

24 minutes ago, Boo said:

 

  What we've got is special!

 

Boy sounds like it.

 

next time someone tries to separate you two, they might use PB blaster instead, it may be more effective.

No wonder I am not involved. I refuse to fart in front of another human being.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.