Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rachael

Featured Replies

aka leahcaR  Haven't seen her around since she made it through her SOS.  Has anyone?

Rachael... How you doing?!

i sent her a pm but havent see her or heard from her yet  hope shes ok  

Sorry guys. I'm good. Just took a break.

Glad to see your smiling face!

Sorry guys. I'm good. Just took a break.

Who on earth could ever need a break from us?! 

 

Good to see you. 

(((Rachael))) so happy to see you

Good to see you backwards Rachael. :)

Yes I'm here I'm here thanks everyone. I know it's no party without me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.