Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soooo Tired

Featured Replies

Anyone feel like they just want to sleep through the rest of the day.... im on day 1, the cravings rnt that bad.... yet, but im so tired. I slept till 10am then took a nap from 11pm till around 1pm.... and now its only 3:30. And i could use another nap.... what gives? Anyone know why this is happening?

The body is all messed at the start..it has to adjust ,not having all those chemicals getting pumped in 20 plus times a day..

I was the opposite couldn't sleep at all..I was here nearly 24 hours a day..it was exhausting..but it soon calmed down.

Yeah - pretty normal. I was tired at weird times too at the start of my quit although, I found it was just from being kind of on edge and anxious all day long. If you can, sleep when you feel like it and be happy you can. As Doreen said, some people have the opposite issue, which I think would be worse? Keep hydrated too as I think that helps your body adjust.

I barely slept in the first 3 weeks and then i slept 12 hours a day for some months because it was so damn gangsta without my smokes. Then it got better. And better. And better. And then it was as if it never happen. Stay strong lad.

Lots of chemicals. Sleep.

Let your body rest. Sleep as much as you want to for the first few days. Your body is going through a lot of changes right now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.