Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tricky, today was odd - and a warning!

Featured Replies

I  had bought a jacket and scarf and had a coca cola earlier. I sat front the smokerroom. "I want one, let do it just one..." "F*ck it, why not one?! Who is the boss here? I can smoke whenever I want." 

JEEEEESH!!! The junkie thinking, more sugar balances the diet but the soda surely, as at first gve a huge craving. I said; 'NOPE!' **** off !

 

Almost threw away my almost one month!!! SJEEESH!!!!

 

Oh - yeah I remember finding eatable cigs last night in my dreams, chewing on them WFT? This quit is so different then the other ones. I do not light one, not even in my dreams, but I've had craves last week often. 

I have to remember HALT too!!!! Always be alert!!!

  • Author

At least I conquered the craving!!!!

Well done to not following it through...

 

Pain when it happens, I can remember, but even sweeter a few hours later when you didn't throw away your beautiful quit.

N O P E .  Once the commitment is made there is no other choice.

  • Author

I wasn't IN the smoker room. I sat next to it lol

Sure you can smoke, but where would you be in ten years?  

 

When I finish imagining that...I pass on the smoke.

 

 

 

As we age the currents we swim against become stronger.

Meanwhile if you smoke, you're swimming with a frikkin' boat anchor.

Why where you in the smoker room?

I have to ask the same thing. Why are you in the smoker room ?

 

Did you have an orgasm ?

I wasn't IN the smoker room. I sat next to it lol

That is semantics.

 

You hang around the playground long enough, you WILL eventually play with the toys.

 

Stay away.

  • Author

NOPE!

I hang around with the neighborhood walk in for cofee etc, they still have a smokers room - does THAT explain it :P

NOPE!

I hang around with the neighborhood walk in for cofee etc, they still have a smokers room - does THAT explain it :P

 

Yes.  That explains it.

 

But if it's too much of a temptation..... don't play.

 

You're doing great.  Keep protecting your quit with everything you have.  

If you've been smoke free for a month you should be able to smell the smokers as they come and go with your new and improved honker.

 

One whiff of the dark side and you should lose interest in that crap.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.