Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did we lose a member?

Featured Replies

yesterday we were 107 and i log on now and we are 106 did we lose someone?

  • Author

oh ok - well I wish her well and NOPE :) that is all I will say x

I was going through the list, kept checking but it wasn't obvious to me... I think she is having a hard time at the moment :(

 

On a brighter note, aren't we an awesome community if we notice that just one person is missing? I think you are all fantastic :)

She is a good girl, just never jumps on Nope for long time. Has to repeat the struggle. 

This reminds me of facebook... when someone dumps me, I go nuts until I figure out who it is :P

 

I wish Susana the very best. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.