Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm not drunk...

Featured Replies

... My smartphone didn't pick up English making weird Dutch words... No I'm not drunk... My phone was.

  • Author

Even with the withdraw, I'm so happy (I can type normally :P ) and I don't have to chase fags, I choose NOT to. I AM free already. Why didn't I came back earlier... It IS black n white, you either smoke or not. My choice is not. NOPE
I'm relieved I'm back

Even with the withdraw, I'm so happy (I can type normally :P ) and I don't have to chase fags, I choose NOT to. I AM free already. Why didn't I came back earlier... It IS black n white, you either smoke or not. My choice is not. NOPE

I'm relieved I'm back

 

This is fabulous news, Evelyn.  I am so glad you are 'home'.  S

I am drunk. And topless. And dancing. With big women

  • Author

Wouldn't have thought any wise

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.