Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do they speak English in the UK?

Featured Replies

My nephew gives (jim royals )grandson guitar lessons.....he says he's just like that ....hilarious.....

Give me billy Connelly.....I'm falling about....

I can imagine he is playing himself , in the role...love it..lol

 

Billy Connelly....every Saturday grandad popped his LP on...forgot all about that Doreen, the adults would be creasing themselves. I never got it, too young and busy playing with my dolls. I will you tube him.

 

Action.... ;).....garlic bread!...and cheesecake!, cake. With cheese?!?!?! Enjoy ;)

 

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Doreensfree
    Doreensfree

    Sorry no queens English in Liverpool we have our own language.... How ya doing lar....we av a poem....it goes.... In my Liverpool hone ... In my Liverpool home We speak with a language exceedingly

  • Still winning
    Still winning

    Hank Marvin=Starving.  I have no idea about going to his Mums, I can only assume his mrs is a sh*t cook?? lol

  • No they don't speak English...I asked for the restroom and they made me find somebody named "loo" first.....Never found him/her..but found the restroom:-)

I can imagine he is playing himself , in the role...love it..lol

 

Billy Connelly....every Saturday grandad popped his LP on...forgot all about that Doreen, the adults would be creasing themselves. I never got it, too young and busy playing with my dolls. I will you tube him.

 

Action.... ;).....garlic bread!...and cheesecake!, cake. With cheese?!?!?! Enjoy ;)

 

 

OMG Sharon, I forgot about the cheesecake LOL..  I am craking up at work LOL

Action....there are so many 'Peter Kay' one liners aren't there?

 

Just hilarious....I love the Blackpool Tower show sketch were he does the 'on holiday' things. Just so very true of what folk do....lol

 

If you need it, I'll bring it for you to relive Action ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.