March 20, 201610 yr Since most of my team is from the ranches we're calling ourselves "The Bunny Runners". If you are interested in flying to Reno to join us, let me know and I'll have a limo pick you up at the airport. We are all being taken to the event in limousines. Guaranteed to be a blast. http://www.active.com/reno-nv/running/distance-running-races/16th-annual-pinocchio-s-moms-on-the-run-5k-and-10k-runs-and-5k-walk-2016?int=72-3-A1
March 20, 201610 yr A Limousine full of ranch bunnies, you might need a double Decker bus for this lot :)
March 21, 201610 yr Since most of my team is from the ranches we're calling ourselves "The Bunny Runners". If you are interested in flying to Reno to join us, let me know and I'll have a limo pick you up at the airport. I have never been more motivated to take up running than I am right now.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.