Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Been Aboard 20 days! - Newbie here

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hello everyone and thank you for remembering me.

 

I'm happy to report - I've maintained my quit.  It's been a little trying recently. What with hot flashes ( I'm 50), insomnia, having an almost-wedding and a weight-gain of 12lbs! Actually to be honest, I'm pleased with the weight gain because the gauntness has left my face and my skin's glowing again - yay! (Checked the BMI, still within range so "Yay to having curves again!")

 

I hope you're all well, maintaining your quit, but if not - try, try and try again!!

Good to hear from you again Daphne.  You're doing great.

 

Smokefree and curvy...that's a fine combination right there.

im a little late but welcome aboard   daphne

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.