Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey everyone......

Featured Replies

Please take a moment to today to think of JWG. He has been gone for 2 years today and I wish that he was here to see how successful this board is. And to continue supporting on his original board. He was an amazing man with a way with words and I dont' want him forgotten.

 

Thanks y'all.

Didn't know him, but enjoyed reading him...thinking of his loved ones today xx

Thank you for the reminder.  His words helped me to quit!  

My favorite quote from JWG " Why would you put something in you mouth and light it on fire"

 

 

He was a nice guy, messaged me after a couple of weeks when I first joined the board and we talked motorcycles, he told me where he has been and where he wanted to go. He never told me about his condition as I found out at a later date. Wished I had known him longer! 

I also wish I could have known him longer...I treasure a pm he sent me.  He is still saving lives with his words...what a beautiful legacy.  Rest in Peace, Invisible Man.

RIP to the Invisible Man.  Thanks for the reminder Tiffany. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.