Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dream smoking

Featured Replies

I know it's real. I've seen you post about it. But I didn't think for a second it would happen to me and nor did I factor in how REAL it feels!!

 

So in my dreams last night, I was sat talking to my other half and I picked up my tobacco, rolled a cigarette and started smoking it. about half way through, I realise I have quit!! The worst part is that the dream brain tells me it was lovely, I have the 'Ahhhh' moment. No coughing, no disgusting taste. I of course know this is untrue. But dream brain can not use my new found logic. Stupid brain. I had to tell my day brain to f**k off (sorry for language) this morning cos day brain heard from dream brain that this smoking stuff ain't really so bad.....!

 

Anyway, I'm not wavering or feeling weak and I'm definitely not planning to smoke but still, talk about an undercover assassination attempt!!!

I had a smoking dream the other night too.  Probably because I was reading that other thread about.  Over two years later, the dreams are still so vivid and you wake feeling like it really happened.  Such an odd sensation.  Great part, is that its just a dream and we're still non-smokers! :)  YAY US!

The strangest sensation isn't it! Un-nerves you every time but it's just your subconcious way of catching up I think. x

I still haven't had one of those dreams, which I am grateful for but I don't remember dreams very well unless I am yelling at someone in my dream as I tend to shout out and wake myself up lol

 

You did the right thing and You recognised the sneaky mind games

I haven't had a smoking dream in quite awhile...but remember the terror at having to change my ticker, until I figured out it was just a dream...they are so real!

i havent had that yet..though im going to assume its like a wet dream when you wake up with a semi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.