Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

new here- hello

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thank you all,   I have an am reading an getting lots of great knowledge here-  It is really worthy of study this smoking issue-   I have noticed something about you all-  you are all "pretty"   n

  • Great morning all-   I don't want a smoke,,,,, slept some better,, bout midnight,, but didn't toss an turn,, starting day 3 with no crutch-  coffees still awfully good,,   A new day, a better da

  • Ahh, I stand corrected-  man what a load of work stress today-   its really neat to know---    no cig- will ever change that stress-= or make anything any different -- or more tolerable---   o,k, 

  • Author

Hello Sports fans-

 

PTL- its raining like crazy,,,again,, sleep is working better- until this 1 certain puppy,,,, @ 2,00   :angry:,,,,barks,, crys etc,,,,

 

I think I am feeling a new "calm"   after all those years-  This is almost like a dream,,,,,,,,,,

 

I hope all is well with you Tribesman/women,,,,,  I like having ya,ll  

 

RC 

Food is going to taste soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good for you - - very soon.  DELICIOUS.  You can eat it in your sleepless state.  It will still be amazing.

  • Author

I must agree- stuff is beginning to really taste better- there is a "calm" in my head,, odd ,because I have so much on my plate @ work,

I am a builder,, lots of jobs, lots of people,,, loys of  "Issues"..... but I,m calm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Normally (smoking) I would be real "nervy"   

 

I don't even like to be downwind of a  lit one---  all my guys smoke,,,   all their stuff stinks,,,  there everywhere-,,,

 

I,m not tempted in the least-- I love my quit too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Peace Brothers/sisters,,, 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.