Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The Food Game*

Featured Replies

@notsmokinjo that looks totally awesome. Can you pick me up something with cherries or strawberries and cream.

 

My mouth is watering now.

 

Tarte au citron

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 413.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Ice Cream & Cake!! @Wee fluffy me, loving you purple hair in the video clip of Slip n Slips theme song. @Weegie and @jillar....look it...slippy has a theme song

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Nice duck (with no turd)

  • :ph34r:   Thread highjack.   This is making me hungry       Carry On!

Posted Images

I don't like cherries... so maybe a strawberry thing... no white chocolate?

 

Nutella doughnut

Uh-huh. That was looking good, let's see the Jo selection!

 

Gateau (feeling very french tonight!)

^^^ Where's the pictures and the promised commentary?

 

Eclair

You do realise I am looking at least a 90min trip to get there and I can't leave until I see the doctor who has had his surgery ring me twice to make sure i go in today. Hold ya horses eager beaver... i'll take care of you, was not the timtam commentary worth it?

rambutan

Now the timtam commentary was something else, are you promising the equivalent?

doesn't the anticipation make it all worthwhile?

I think Brunetti's commentary will make the timtam commentary pale in comparison

HSP

.... not sure if this is an Aussie thing but OMG.... HSP - Halal Snack Pack.... Hot chips (fries), Shaved Kebab meat (beef, chicken or mixed), cheese and up to 3 sauces.... omg .....

 

portfolio-2.jpg

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

@Sslip .. look where I'm going and look wot I gunna get....

 

Brunetti's Lygon St

brunetti.jpg

 

DSCF3190.jpg

tumblr_mdd35aATHt1rddvkvo1_500.gif

Pancakes

I took notes the other day... will do a food porn post later... I know it is owed.

 

Um.... amaretto Biscotti

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.