Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fancy pants Nancy and the CCC

Featured Replies

Give us some more shoe pictures

 

 

 

clean cooter club

Lmao I never thought I would see Nancy and cooter mentioned in the same sentence, shoes yes :)

  • Author

Nancy is classy for sure but boaters are a party type group. Jump on water to pee when drunk. Get that boat and you will see

NMX2EEM_mk.jpgand the boat has a head...still more fun to jump in sometimes, though!

  • Author

give a bathroom a name like that...then wonder why there were gays in the Navy

Give us some more shoe pictures

 

 

 

clean cooter club

 

 

Lmao I never thought I would see Nancy and cooter mentioned in the same sentence, shoes yes :)

Forgot to say thanks for the CCC membership....

And for the record, flip flops are allowed on boat with no judgement of cooter cleanliness...

Hey..I love my boat and have a bathroom on it so only have to pee in the water if I'm swimming or fall in! Lol

So Bakon, those shoes Nancy just posted...  Do you think a gal who is wearing shoes like that would have a C'rC than a gal wearing flip flops?  

Nancy is classy for sure but boaters are a party type group. Jump on water to pee when drunk. Get that boat and you will see

Oh no not me the boat must have a cutty, I have a fear of shark attacks if I pee in open water knowing my luck something big will come up and bite me in the butt

 

Plus I am traumatised as a child when I was told they put dye in the swimming pool and if you pee in it, it will turn red, stopped me peeing in the pool right away ;)

Oh no not me the boat must have a cutty, I have a fear of shark attacks if I pee in open water knowing my luck something big will come up and bite me in the butt

 

Plus I am traumatised as a child when I was told they put dye in the swimming pool and if you pee in it, it will turn red, stopped me peeing in the pool right away ;)

No worries, you can use the bathroom on the boat.  That reminds me of a funny story.  One of the members of our boat club was watching her little boys (maybe 3 and 5 years old) play in the lake.  One of them said he had to pee, so of course the other one said he needed to go, too.  Their Mom explained that it was okay to pee in the lake, that it was different than a swimming pool.  So they both climbed out of the water, dropped their swimsuits, stood there and pe'ed in the lake.  I don't know that I have ever laughed so hard!

No worries, you can use the bathroom on the boat.  That reminds me of a funny story.  One of the members of our boat club was watching her little boys (maybe 3 and 5 years old) play in the lake.  One of them said he had to pee, so of course the other one said he needed to go, too.  Their Mom explained that it was okay to pee in the lake, that it was different than a swimming pool.  So they both climbed out of the water, dropped their swimsuits, stood there and pe'ed in the lake.  I don't know that I have ever laughed so hard!

Lol bless them :)

  • Author

turn blue in pools in US.....I used to do it near my sister to test it out..figured I could blame her if it really was in there.

turn blue in pools in US.....I used to do it near my sister to test it out..figured I could blame her if it really was in there.

Lol

  • 2 weeks later...

Yep - Sandal and flip flop weather are here!  I'll give you a shoe shot soon, Mr. Bakon. :)

  • Author

Snow here. Boots today. Frekin winter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.