Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

-12

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-12

Hey Saz question for you, did you come from the other quit site, just wondering cos you seem to know soo much about everybody even though you are new here??

-13

-14  I have lurked around y'all since February ? March ?

          right before the Great Escape. 

         Then, had to figure out where my favourite peeps had gone.

           I mean, y'all vanished and I didn't know where.

         Finally found you because of a  CLUE about a TRAIN  left behind on a locked thread,

            so I googled train quit smoking forum etc.. and lurked her since April.

        Joined so I could thank y'all and the rest is history.

       But, I know that about Joe from his comments of late.

 

 

I am so excited about your YEAR, beautiful lassie, SueBeDo.  

Don't forget to wave wildly from your Lido deck !

-15

Ahh so you know us from before the train left the station too.

-16  damn, I was in a right panic when i couldn't find you ANYWHERE by just googling quit smoking, forums etc.  

 

           It was only after I combed threads and found what looked like a clue about a train.

 

Then about 15 pages DEEP into google I found you.  

 

That other place was a very interesting Lurk...plenty 'o' drama.  too much ugly and was glad I didn't join.

Visiting here was SO nice and comforting in comparison.

The perfect place to hang and learn to have a successful quit.

Now, honored to be here with my heroes.

-17

Yeah any mention of trains over there gets quickly edited out of posts. It's funny to watch because the "who me, couldn't be" approach gets taken when called out on it.

-18  well didn't senor C have a train metaphor working there ? The greatest ever was the train of trolls on one thread !  can't remember who did that, brilliant it was  :P

-19 lmao

TWENTY  Chicky chick 

0 I think

Ahh I see, cool, I'm soo nosey lol was curious how you knew soo much about soo many but I hadn't seen you before, thought maybe you had been a different name from the other place or something like that xxx

Well, now you are seeing a different side of me in many ways   :D

 

it is funny 'being' Ava.

 

-1

Coleen -2

 

whoever I am

 

-3

-4

 

Good day ladies....

heres my number for the day  ;)

Good morning Joe

-5

-6 good morning  :)

-10

Chicks kicking butt like usual I see :)

-11  yep, just a casual, ney...careless stroll over to the switches on the table and testing their 'thwamp'

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.