February 19, 201511 yr working on putting clues together...running shoes in Alaska, mighty big ones too...bigfoot sighting? another pic needing explanin ho hums pic- taken from waist looking up while he is driving, smile...babs not riding in backseat? ginger calling cheat!!!!! pot and kettle there dd and ho hum running for boobs, not boobs like sonic and bat, real ones...so she will be seen in real life running with guy who for all we know has no pants? dd and the whole computer generated being or a sub personality of ginger...still no definite answer mental lost- red sweater and a smile, wheres the hands? nancy and pringels- likes things organized? or likes licking fingers... jimmy popping back in, still a bully and I am taking his wifes side on any argument burrito Elton john with a beatle name...but roman churchwise...probably just for the long robes teach liking the bondage, along with some others.. leanna,gem and smarti- all the men getting the milk for free or are they too much to tie down?? dog and joe quietly watching, maybe planning something... spanking chicks I think homer dangerous and some dude too horny toad admitting she is naughty in other room, wackey marrying that short guy and tracey with desert pictures....some rubbing going on all over boxshitter updates-maimi quiet but that catgaroo is not jenny and hokymilf, sharronmakesmestiff- must be reading 50 shades again sandinherass, Scooby,hippy, 2:1 behaving fay and ava probably not who is batgirl...like a trevor thing for bat or is this a real girl.. where is the boss? he is rarely seen too, like a shadow, still crying at crow loss or in garage monkeying? gabass and evil-in are plugging along, no waves or complaints.....off the radar.... then skinnyscott and sgt- awefully quiet .....
February 19, 201511 yr who is batgirl...like a trevor thing for bat or is this a real girl.. . Oh, she be for real alright Porky :)
February 19, 201511 yr I guess DD will have to fill you in Bakon as to what I do and do not like to run in - if I have legs or pants at all.
February 19, 201511 yr Lack of sleep + evidence room= bakon rambling. And to think...he get's paid for "figuring things out" :unsure:
February 19, 201511 yr I'm a Scot. Religion is rarely a choice for Celts - a birth burden more like... Catholic in name, in reality I believe in..... Pork.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.