Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito...countdown to 1 year!!

Featured Replies

Thanks to everyone for making the last 10 days drag by!

 

LOL.

 

Spent the day hanging out at the COPD out patients clinic. Nice to see the hospital canteen selling 20+ brands of cigarettes. Even nicer to see a decent portion of the seating space reserved for smokers.

 

Amazing the amount of hospital staff merrily puffing away...

 

Did I feel temptation? No. But I did feel sad.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thanks to everyone for making the last 10 days drag by!   LOL.   Spent the day hanging out at the COPD out patients clinic. Nice to see the hospital canteen selling 20+ brands of cigarettes. Even

  • Now it's getting exciting only six more days to go - they are starting to practice for your arrival  

  • Mastergardener
    Mastergardener

    Truly awesome, wonderful and inspiring!!

 

The only Scottish song I know. Learned it at camp when I was a wee lass

The only Scottish song I know. Learned it at camp when I was a wee lass

Cracking song it is too

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.