Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Tonight's Your Last Night Smoking

Featured Replies

Then firstly good on ya!

 

When you wake up tomorrow sign up on here, or sigh up tonight and we can look out for you tomorrow.

 

If you are fearful of quitting please don't be. I was and if I could go back in time and have a word with myself I would say " don't worry Sharon, it's not nearly as bad as you think as time goes on, in fact all at once it becomes easy and second nature not to smoke or fight a craving" with a bit of time and patience your new normal is priceless...trust us on this.

 

I hope one of you lurkers is reading this and it encourages you to at least commit to signing up.

 

Have yourself a Happy New Year and I'm hopeful we will see you tonight or at least tomorrow.

 

Take Care

Sharon xx

Welcome aboard the QuitTrain....there is room for everyone!

If tonight is your last night and you are starting the New Year fresh and clean then you should get a "quit toolbox" ready. 

 

Gum 

Hard candy 

Pretzels (Rods were my favorite)

Celery sticks, Carrots, or other healthy crunchy veggies and hummus or dip. 

Straws

Cranberry juice 

and of course the QT. 

If tonight is your last night of smoking CONGRATS on making the best decision you will ever make!   My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.  We are told and tell ourselves that it is impossible to quit but it's not true at all.  Get on board!  

It would be fabulous if you decided to start a journey tonight. No time like the present right!!  We will totally support your journey :) x

If tonight is your last one, keep your blood sugar levels up by drinking juice or use the first 3 days more sugar in tea and coffee... Joel spitzer has a video, many I recommend.

If only I knew it took a leap of faith ... I'd quit 10 year's earlier

Yes! If you're lurking come join and keep me company...I'm a newbie too!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.