Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatars--hiding from the Jenny

Featured Replies

Some of you have chosen avatars that are impossible to put in a jibjab video.    

I'm starting to think perhaps you're avoiding me....making it impossible to add you to an embarrassing movie made by ME!!!.  Could this be true??!! 
I completely get not using your own face if you are not comfortable with that online,  but at least use a pic with some kind of face I can work with!!!!   PLEASE.  I beg you.

That is all.    :girl_cray2:

Please don't make Jenny beg.  You don't want to know what happens if she doesn't get her way...I could tell you stories that would curl your hair, but I won't.  You'll just have to take my word for it  ;)

No one should hide from the Jenny!!!  She makes us laugh!!

Yeah, come on, folks! Give Jenny some avatars to play with--even if you find them on the Internet. I hate to see such a nice girl cry. 

Don't hide from the Jenny.... she has a very unique set of skills... she will look for you... she will find you... and she will cat bomb you.  :wacko:

  • Author

Don't hide from the Jenny.... she has a very unique set of skills... she will look for you... she will find you... and she will cat bomb you.  :wacko:

 

I prefer to think of myself as the kitty fairy....spreading cat joy.   lol

Lol

What's so funny Sue?  You have a ghost avatar...time to switch it up before Jenny finds you lol

I'm not hiding anymore ;)

Really .... But this is my best angle !! :-)

  • Author

I'm not hiding anymore ;)

Keep that pic until I get home tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's so funny Sue?  You have a ghost avatar...time to switch it up before Jenny finds you lol

Whats so funny? This thread and our Jenny,

Tried Colleen can't seem to change it, new phone and it doesn't want to help me change pics.

Whats so funny? This thread and our Jenny,

Tried Colleen can't seem to change it, new phone and it doesn't want to help me change pics.

Can we help?  Can you do it from a PC?

ye really need a pic - I miss seeing me Scooby's face

  • Author

Whats so funny? This thread and our Jenny,

Tried Colleen can't seem to change it, new phone and it doesn't want to help me change pics.

MQ could prob add a pic for you!!

I checked....and I only have rights to add to profiles...but not avatars.   lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.