Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day 4 blues

Featured Replies

I think at times it's tough. At times life is also tough. If the two are tough at the same time, mo jo has been known to go awol! However, no need to over think it. Just mark time until it comes back. You're doing great not smoking Wendy (and Karen), let that be enough and all you need to acheive for now. Sometimes it's going through those tougher days that makes us hold on tighter, it was certainly true for me. Sending strength. xx

Another day of Freedom for y'all  :D

 

NOPE NOPE  NOPEY NOPE and NOPE.

good on you !

Hi Doreen, I have 2 of his books on paperback and an electronic version on the kindle - I've had them a few years now, all well read and they sort of helped but as with everything the last bit has to come from you.  I've also read everything Joel and John have written on whyquit - that was enlightening I must say.  I've done hypnotherapy and tried every nrt available and the ecig ... I've been trying to quit for a while ... 

 

At the moment music is soothing the savage beast ...

 

Music.....this is how I got through my days....and still do.....

I've bought the biggest pair of headphones....I have all my fab songs....you carnt beat a good tune..l.ol....

Singing in the garden with the neighbours laughin ....

Not x factor material......but who cares.....it's fun.....

Xxxxxx

Morning Mojo seekers!

 

Up early to golf this morning. Cold, dark....bleedin' winter, but give it 2 hours and I'll be out, on the course, not out of breath (cos I quit smoking) thinking, "you know, things could be a lot worse".

 

I'm a definite believer in the winter thing, the older I have got, the more impact it seems to have on me. I might look into those daylight things that Tracey is thinking of...

 

Whatever it is that floats your boat, find 30 minutes for it today. (That was about 4 or 5 smokes fro me in the bad old days). Celebrate the extra time that you have given yourselves by getting rid of the stinky weed...

 

For now

 

FORE!

Ah Wendy. I keep trying to be serious, but I'm just no good at it.

 

Funky tunes ladies.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.