Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

99 days.i

Featured Replies

In 99 days I will have completed 25 years. 

I started on my 40 th birthday and my 65th birthday will be 25:years. The time has flown and my health is good. I had asthma when I was a child and 25 years of smoking gave me mild COPD. Nothing has changed over the last 15;Years. I use an asthma  inhaler every day and occasionally use anti biotics for chest infections during winters. 

This has been the best thing I have ever done for my health.

Screenshot_20260627-214010.Google.png

Edited by breath

Wow! Good for you @breath ! That's an impressive amount of time to be quit and seems it's a good thing you did as you'd be in a much different place health wise today if you had continued smoking.You basically saved your life by quitting when you did😉

Gday

looking forward to catching up to you….. 

That's an impressive achievement! @breath Thank you for sharing and showing it CAN be done long term! 😊

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.