October 31, 201411 yr Ok.. so in honor of Halloween I am wearing my Halloween disguise avatar... While making this change, I stumbled on the quit train meter/counter.. I thought about it and and realized that I am 1 day away from 1 year and 10 months smoke free!! Where does the time go?? Odd enough, I was not even paying attention to it anymore.. cant remember how long its been that I did not have a meter in my signature. lol... I will leave it there for a little while for the fun of it... kind of cool!! Trust me when I say... for anyone that is still struggling at all, If I can do it,... you can do it!!! It is not as hard as you think!!! You just have to stick with it no matter what!! thanks to all of you!!
October 31, 201411 yr Once people realize that quitting smoking actually makes you feel better, the more likely they would toss the smokes for good.
October 31, 201411 yr You just keep it up, Hottie Scottie. :) Smokin' sucks, and you know it!!! My Halloween costume was lame this year. :)
October 31, 201411 yr Loving the Avi Scott ;) Holy crap that's a whole lot of crap avoided, do you think you would have lost the weight if you were still smoking? Can you imagine how different your life could have been if you were still a smoker today Scott, I think your transformation has been without doubt the most amazing, you have achieved soo much and done soo well, Respect xxx
November 1, 201411 yr Didn't recognize you for a minute! You have been a leader to me and countless others on our quits...thank you, Scott!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.