Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Poll...about your profile

Profile Customization 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you decorated your profile?

    • Yes!
      25%
    • No.
      15%
    • What's a profile?
      10%
    • No, but tell me how.
      25%
    • No, I'll leave that up to the Jenny.
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do I see 4 peeps who WANT me to decorate for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this confusing... So I am going to let Jenny do mine!

OOPS I originally said Me... lol  ;)

I see what you did there Scott, dirty! !!

Work away and do mine Jenny if ye want, haven't the foggiest how to do it xx

so how do we do this... i remember i had mine all purdy at the Q but dont remember how

 

 

Do you need help little girl?

How do we cyber attack , wait I mean very nicely add pics etc.. to someone else's signature?

stole this from babs lol

10593000_852909161399959_338810458978514

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.