November 25, 2025Nov 25 Gday Well we got well and truly clobbered by Mother Nature and I’ve now seen 4 1/2 inch hailstones but hope to never see another in my lifetime. Im in bayside Brisbane and we all got damaged. I’m one of the lucky ones have some trees down and a few cracked roof tiles. A chunk of ice that size falling out of the sky can do serious damage to cars and roofs and roof top solar panels. It tears the leaves from the trees and the ground and the roads are still all covered with sticks and leaves. Brisbane is sub tropical so we get our fair share of wheather events but that tops what I’ve been through. At this point you usually say the old folk have never anything like it in thier life’s but I’m the oldy and I’m hoping that’s my one in 100 year event. Pic shows a hailstone found melting on the back seat of a car next door. And how did it get on the backseat you ask? Well it went though the rear window to get there!
November 26, 2025Nov 26 Wow!!! I never saw a hail stone that size!!😯 That's the size of a large orange! Stay safe!!
November 28, 2025Nov 28 Just saw this Wow Dave… the size of that is ridiculous It could kill you Mother Nature at its worst 😳
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.