Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gone Girl

Featured Replies

Finally had a "night out" with the Mrs. Wow, this movie wasn't what I expected but then again I didn't read any details of this one before going. Suspenseful, thought provoking, very different. It also has a little bit of that Fincher magic sprinkled in. The lead actress was VERY good.

I read the book, which was okay.  I will probably try to go see this next weekend. 

Haha..rumor has it, the books better!

The book is good but the ending is extremely unsatisfying...

  • Author

The book is good but the ending is extremely unsatisfying...

 

 

 

BINGO! We said good movie, but, why they have to end it like that???

BINGO! We said good movie, but, why they have to end it like that???

Okay then they probably didn't change it much from the book... which means I will wait for it to come out on HBO or whatever. 

 

Armed... just a yes or no.  *warning to all who didn't see the movie or read the book huge spoiler in this box do not open it if you plan on doing either*

After knowing all of the shit that she did to him did he end up staying with her because she was having a baby?  

I read the book, which was okay.  I will probably try to go see this next weekend.

 

I heard this was good, my old assistant went on and on about it, but I read so manyyyy mixed reviews that I ultimately passed. I heard they were making this into a movie but when you only have Netflix and rarely listen to radio it's easy to get behind on what is 'hip these days.'

I heard this was good, my old assistant went on and on about it, but I read so manyyyy mixed reviews that I ultimately passed. I heard they were making this into a movie but when you only have Netflix and rarely listen to radio it's easy to get behind on what is 'hip these days.'

It was good up until the end. The end was about as unsatisfying as it gets. Lol

I saw the movie yesterday. I didn't rate it. Ben Affleck is hot though :p

  • 4 months later...

i searched and knew I would find a Gone Girl thread....

 

I am watching the movie right now and had to pause it....it's getting really intense and I was hungry...so as I'm eating my eggs and thinking about the movie I come here and read the ending wasn't satisfying.....

 

 

 

I don't like being left unsatisfied.....

 

:angry:

i searched and knew I would find a Gone Girl thread....

 

I am watching the movie right now and had to pause it....it's getting really intense and I was hungry...so as I'm eating my eggs and thinking about the movie I come here and read the ending wasn't satisfying.....

 

 

 

I don't like being left unsatisfied.....

 

:angry:

So turn off "Gone Girl" and watch "50 Shades of Grey" instead!  :)

Lol. I still haven't gone back and watched the end yet. Lol

Wow. That movie was crazy

What did you think of the ending? 

i can definitely see how it could leave you unsatisfied...and I think because I knew ahead of time that I would probably not like the ending, I wasn't that disappointed..lol...but yea....the ending was messed up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.